In accordance with the Law 34/2002 of July 11 and other concordant legislation, EXPLOTACIÓN GANADERA CAMELO, SL, declares that its CIF is B11364726, that it has a social address in CRTA.VEJER-LOS CAÑOS, KM. 11 – 11160 – ZAHORA, BARBATE and contact email: email@example.com.
These legal conditions regulate the use of and access to the residenciallateja.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “site”). The use or access to this site implies that you (hereinafter referred to as the “user”) acknowledge having read and understood this information in its entirety. If you, as a user, do not agree with any of these conditions, you must stop accessing this site.
Data protection policy
A) CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: “Confidential information” means any information or data provided by you on our website.
Thus, by way of illustration, which is not limited to, confidential information is understood as all personal information in a non-restrictive manner: telephone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses, residence addresses, signatures, copies of passports or national identity documents, credit/debit card details, personal preferences, details or any other information belonging to you and relevant to the booking or payment of the booking for you or the group on whose behalf you are booking.
Under no circumstances will any information about you be treated as confidential:
- Any issue that appears in public or becomes public knowledge unless it has become public knowledge due to the failure of one of the parties.
- Any information or knowledge (Know-How) acquired from third parties.
- Disclosure required by law.
- Disclosure of any information at the request of judges or courts.
- Information regarding economic or other types of data that must be provided to the state, local or regional administration, for tax, labour or administrative contracting requirements.
B) PERSONAL DATA ACCESS
- Responsible for the treatment: EXPLOTACIÓN GANADERA CAMELO, SL.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAIN ACTIVITY: LIVESTOCK FARMING AND TOURIST ACCOMMODATION
The information provided in the contact form, or if applicable when registering as a user, is understood to have been truthfully communicated by the user of the website and only the information that is appropriate, pertinent and not excessive will be collected in order to attend to you as a customer and correctly provide you with the services contracted, but also, if you have given your express consent, to manage a list of subscriptions, follow-ups, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. Likewise, to moderate and respond to comments from users of the website.
The information will not be used for purposes that are incompatible with those for which you have provided it. If it were to be used for an incompatible purpose, you would be provided with information, as well as being asked to give your consent for it to be used.
We will not use your personal data for the purpose of taking decisions, based exclusively on the automated processing of your data, which may produce any legal effect, unless this is necessary to enter into a contract, unless you explicitly consent to it or are authorised by law. We guarantee that we respect the legally established conditions of use and will be able to develop tools and algorithms that help the website to guarantee the confidentiality of the data it collects.
Personal data is usually collected by various means in paper or electronic format. In the event that we should have information that could come from third parties, we will inform you on the first communication or within a maximum period of one month. In order to be able to offer you products and services in accordance with your interests, we may prepare a commercial profile based on this information. All your information will be stored on our servers and will form part of our Processing Activity Records.
- Consent of the interested party.
- Execution of a contract.
- Fulfilment of a legal obligation.
- Public interest or exercise of public authority.
- Legitimate interest of the person responsible, or of a third party.
- Protection of the vital interests of the person concerned or of another person.
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to provide the requested service. Once this purpose has been fulfilled, your data will be kept duly blocked in order to comply with the obligations legally imposed on the person responsible by the legislation in force. Once these periods have elapsed, your data will be definitively erased unless you expressly request us to transfer them to a third party.
- Public Treasury, General Treasury of Social Security or Collaborating entities, or others, as it is a legal requirement.
- Courts of Justice, Public Prosecutor’s Office or State Security Forces, or others, as it is a legal requirement.
- Tax and labour services.
- Consulting services.
- IT services.
- International Transfers.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression and portability of your data, and the limitation or opposition to the processing in CRTA.VEJER-LOS CAÑOS, KM. 11 – 11160 ZAHORA, BARBATE (CÁDIZ).
Likewise, if you disagree with the management of the information, you have the right to complain to the Control Authority at: www.aepd.es.
The data being processed comes from the data subject.
- General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
- Organic Law 3/2018 on Data Protection.