In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our order by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made of our website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that can be downloaded to your computer through websites. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of many information society services. Among other things, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognise the user and improve the service offered. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has visited the website previously, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows us to save your personal preferences and technical information such as your preferred language, the visits you have made or specific pages you have visited.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Cookies de terceros: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
- Session Cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only relevant to the provision of the service requested by the user on one occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years (e.g. default language).
Finally, there is another classification of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical Cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for video or sound broadcasting or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces. They store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which makes it possible to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
Deactivation and deletion of cookies
You have the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but normally it can be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult your browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. You can choose which cookies you want to work on this website at any time.
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie is requested to be installed, you can configure your browsing options so that this is done. Most browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected.
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you wish to have installed on your computer. In particular, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains.
- Reject third party cookies.
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed).
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following links:
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org
- Chrome: https://support.google.com
- Safari: https://support.apple.com
With regard to third party cookies, i.e. those that are not part of our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include, so the information that we offer you is always with reference to the source.
Below we inform you in detail about the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, all or only some of them may be installed.
|cookieconsent_status||Technical||Used to control cookie warning.||Own||1 year|
|pll_language||Personalisation||Used to control the set language.||Own||1 year|